1. Aerie TrailheadA short drive past the Doe Mountain trailhead, this spot has a magnificent view of the night sky from the parking lot at the beginning of the Aerie trail.
2. Baldwin TrailheadAbove the silhouette of Cathedral Rock, you’ll find a canvas of stars that is nearly unmatched by any other spot in Sedona.
3. Beaverhead Flat Scenic OverlookYou'll have an unobstructed view of the night sky from this seldom used scenic overlook. One mile west on Beaverhead Flat Road from State Route 179.
4. Centennial TrailheadCradled by the surrounding mountains, a paved path will guide you toward a dazzling combination of earthly and celestial scenery.
5. Fay Canyon TrailAfter a short journey past the tree-lined entrance to the Fay Canyon trail, you’ll find an opening into the night sky perfect for spotting shooting stars.
6. Marg’s Draw TrailheadJoin Snoopy Rock as he gazes up at the Milky Way, and enjoy the quiet of the surrounding wilderness.
7. Thunder Mountain TrailheadAt the entrance to Thunder Mountain trail you’ll come for a captivating sunset, but you’ll stay for the unforgettable 360˚ view of the Sedona starscape.