1. Brins Mesa Trail
You’ll have earned a snack after a challenging hike toward spectacular views of Chimney Rock and Wilson Mountain.
2. Crescent Moon Ranch / Red Rock Crossing
With Cathedral Rock as your backdrop, you’ll find a serene, tree-lined park perfect for indulging in a bottle of wine and the surrounding scenery.
3. Girdner TrailEnjoy something light to eat as you take in beautiful views and watch visitors on horseback take to the one-way trail ahead.
4. Jordan Historical ParkBring a bite to eat on your way to the Sedona Heritage Museum, and snack near a large apple orchard and fruit trees.
5. Posse Grounds PavilionTake your lunch under the shade of one of ten ramadas and enjoy massive vistas and extensive amenities, like its beautiful pavilion, multi-use fields, pickleball and sand volleyball courts, and a dog park.
6. Red Rock State ParkWith its stunning greenery, wildlife, and the cool water of Oak Creek, no place better captures the full range of Sedona’s beauty like this 286-acre nature preserve.
7. Sunset ParkSunset is the perfect time to snack at this park full of fun amenities, like tennis and basketball courts, large grass fields, and a splash park for kids.