1. Oak CreekAmid the incredible natural scenery of Oak Creek Canyon, you’ll find a special selection of Native American and Southwest art and jewelry.
2. The Village of Oak CreekThe boutique-style offerings of the Village of Oak Creek provide an eclectic mix of restaurants, shops, and galleries.
3. Uptown SedonaAs your last stop before entering Oak Creek Canyon, visit a myriad of shops and restaurants in Uptown Sedona.
4. West SedonaAmong the wide selection of studios, you’re likely to see artists and artisans hard at work creating everything from pottery to glasswork.
5. Gallery RowFeaturing world-class artwork in every genre, this part of town is Sedona’s creative hub, attracting collectors from all over the globe.
6. V Bar V Heritage SiteThe ancient history of Sedona’s native people can be experienced at the largest rock art site in Red Rock Country, featuring over 1,000 petroglyphs.
7. Honanki Heritage SiteSurrounded by petroglyphs and pictographs, you’ll discover a piece of each native culture to inhabit Honanki for the last 4,000 years.