1. Aerie TrailheadAt the entrance to one of Sedona’s most scenic biking trails is a view of the Secret Mountain Wilderness that is impossible to forget, especially if you make it in time for sunset.
2. Centennial TrailA short, paved hike will lead you to a 270˚ view of the mountains surrounding Sedona and the basin to Red Rock Country.
3. Cow PiesLooking up from this terraced terrain and porous, red sandstone is the closest you’ll get to seeing a Martian sunset.
4. Merry-Go-RoundYou may catch an intimate glimpse of an outdoor wedding in the distance as you admire the sunset from this remote vista.
5. Red Rock Ranger StationAfter taking in a sunrise amid the colorful landscape of Red Rock State Park, stop by the Visitor Center for guides on must-see landmarks and attractions.
6. Schuerman Mountain VistaThe summit of this extinct volcanic mound offers birds-eye views of stunning Sedona and Verde Valley landmarks, like Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte.
7. Yavapai VistaThis quiet lookout has gone mostly undiscovered by Sedona visitors, but its sweeping sunrise views of the red rock trails below deserve your attention.