1. Baldwin TrailHike above the treetops through a draw between Cathedral Rock and a red rock butte into some staggeringly beautiful views.
2. Chimney Rock LoopPass by the famous ‘Three Fingers’ formation on an easygoing path along the red rock front country in West Sedona.
3. Huckaby TrailFrom breathtaking, high-ridge vistas to the cool waters of Oak Creek below, this hike contains some of the most colorful scenery in Sedona.
4. Jacks CanyonDesert cottontails and black-tailed jackrabbits are often spotted on this long, 22-mile ascent toward a sweeping panoramic view from Verde Valley to Oak Creek Canyon.
5. Schuerman Mountain TrailOne of Sedona’s oldest and most impressive trails provides a cypress-shaded path as you travel up an extinct volcanic mound.
6. Turkey CreekEnjoy a climb among the green of Pinyon Pines and Junipers toward a long-dead shield volcano.
7. Woods CanyonTake in mesmerizing views of red mesas covered in lush, green vegetation as you travel down toward a dry creek bed loaded with massive gray boulders.